In this tutorial, you will learn how to add PolygonMatic’s Mainnet to the MetaMask wallet.
If you want to see al the steps in details, you can watch my step-by-step video tutorial on YouTube. Don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
First of all, you have to open the browser where you have installed your MetaMask wallet. Then:
- click on the MetaMask icon
- type your wallet password
- unlock your wallet
To configure the PolygonMatic Mainnet:
- click on the account image
- click on “Settings”
- click on “Networks”
- click “Add Network” button
Once clicked, let’s fill all the fields.
- Network Name: Polygon Mainnet
- New RPC URL: https://rpc-mainnet.maticvigil.com/
- Chain ID: 137
- Currency Symbol: MATIC
- Block Explorer URL: https://polygonscan.com/
Then click on the “Save” button to add the new network. You are directly switched to PolygonMatic’s Mainnet now.
From now on, when you click on the network dropdown list, you can change from Ethereum, PolygonMatic, and other networks.