In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to complete your verification on the Exeedme platform, and understand why it is essential to complete this step.
If you want to see all the steps in detail, you can watch my step-by-step video tutorial on YouTube, and don’t forget to subscribe to my channel.
How to complete your verification on the Exeedme platform
Once you have logged in to your Exeedme account:
- Click on “Settings” on the right top of the website
- Click on the “Needs verification” link under the “Identity Verification” section
On the you can see that if you don’t verify your identity:
- you cannot withdraw your winnings
- you can deposit a 100USDX per day and a maximum total amount of 500 USDX
- you can play a maximum of 5 games or win up to 20 USDX
If you verify your identity:
- you can withdraw up to 1.000 USDX every day
- your deposits are unlimited
- you can play an unlimited number of games and win unlimited prize winnings
To proceed with the verification process, click on the “VERIFY ME” button, and a window will pop up.
To get verified, you need to:
- upload photos of your ID, driver license or passport
- record a short video selfie
- click on the “Start” button to get started
- next, select your country
- choose which document are you going to upload
- upload the front and back sides of your document
- record your video selfie
- click on the “Done” button
Now, wait to get verified.
The verification process is swift, but if the KYC provider gets any issue, it goes to manual approval, which takes a few days.
Once you have completed the KYC, your Identity Verification status on the settings page will change from “Needs verification” to “Verified”.
Why is KYC important?
KYC is crucial for Exeedme because it helps to prevent abuses.
- it blocks bots and multi-accounts
- blocks cheaters trying to return to the platform
- gives access to a trusted and secure environment
So KYC is essential for the long-term fairness and suitability of the Exeedme platform.