CryptoBird is an NFT collection whose NFTs will be the characters of the web3 game CryptoBird. By owning a CryptoBird’s NFT, users will have access to the play to earn mode and compete for XED tokens.
You can read the CryptoBird AMA’s recap here and discover all the game’s features.
CryptoBird is a collection of a limited number of NFTs, so only the owners of these NFTs will have access to the play to earn mode. For this reason, it is crucial to get a whitelist spot that ensures the person can mint an NFT during the pre-sale without worrying about gas and the NFTs from selling out.
In this article, you will learn how to get a whitelist spot by playing the CryptoBird v1 on the Exeedme platform.
If you don’t have an account on the Exeedme platform, you can click here and create one for free.
Table of Contents
Connect the Exeedme application to your Discord account
Once you have created your account, you must connect the Exeedme application to your Discord account.
- Click on the “Bird” icon
- If you’re not logged in, click on the “Login button” and log in to your account
- Click on the “Connect” button
- Click on the “Authorize” button
Once done, you have successfully connected the Exeedme application to your Discord account.
Join Exeedme’s Discord server
If you haven’t already joined Exeedme’s Discord server, click here to join. Remember that this is a mandatory step.
These are the steps to join the server:
- Click on the “Complete” button
- Read the server rules, tick the box and click on the “Submit” button
- You must wait for ten before you can send a message on the server
- After the ten minutes, open the “verify-here” channel
- Click on the Exeedme symbol to react to the message to participate in the community
Play CryptoBird v1 to get the whitelist spot
You’re ready to win a whitelist spot now!
Open the Exeedme platform. Click on the “Start” button and play with the CryptoBird v1.
Every day the first 15 players of the daily ladder get a whitelist spot for the CryptoBird v2 NFT collection.